This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on any of the links and make a purchase I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Learn more.
Yeah, I know. Another bunch of these inspirational family travel quotes, like the internet is not flooded enough with them yet...But let's be honest, you love them, just like most of us, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
About inspirational quotes; I personally love them. Most of the time. Find me in one of my rational moments and I'll tell to leave me out of your cheesefest but if you catch me in my sentimental, softie mood then only come closer with a bunch of tissues before you start reading them to me.
All in all they are great to give motivation, hope, appreciation and for those well-deserved daydreaming moments before you hear your kids breaking something or screaming at each other because there is only one of that doll or matchbox.
I scraped together 19 of the most inspirational but (hopefully) least cheesy family travel quotes for you to enjoy with your afternoon coffee. They are handpicked by me and they are all heartwarming and will make you smile.
I won't bore you with my thoughts at every single one of them, I'm just gonna give you these quotes without any fluff, do enjoy.
Family Travel Quotes
1. If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it is lethal.
2. Two of the greatest gifts we can give our children are roots and wings.
3. And at the end of the day your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.
4. The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories.
5. Travelling in the company of those we love is home in motion.
6. "What's your favourite place?"
"I don't have a favourite plce. I have favourite people. And whenever I'm with my favourite people, it becomes my favourite place."
/Late Night Tales - Niyaz Ahemad/
7. Once a year go someplace you've never been before.
8. Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.
9. Travel is like an endless university. You never stop learning.
10. Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.
11. Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.
12. One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.
13. May your adventures bring you closer together, even as they take you far away from home.
/Trenton Lee Stewart/
14. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
15. Travel in the younger sort is a part of education; in the elder, a part of experience.
16. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover.
17. Experience, travel - these are as education in themselves.
18. To travel is to live.
/Hans Christian Anderson/
19. There are no perfect parents and there are no perfect children, but there are plenty of perfect moments along the way.
Quotes are important as sometimes they talk for us and describe exactly what we feel. Family travel quotes are the perfect way to remind ourselves why travelling with kids is so important and that school education is not everything.
To share memories and adventures on a trip is inspiration for us all. To give a wider view of the world to our family through travel is very important and with every journey we better ourselves and become more open and knowledgable.
I hope you enjoyed and found these quotes useful and that your heart is filled with dreams, your head with plans. Let me know which one is your favourite and why in the comments below and don't forget to share the love.
I’m a blogger, Londoner, self-confessed travel junkie, and lover of all good things. I help you to travel like a local so you can live the real experience and learn something new and unique everywhere around the globe.